Populære indlæg

torsdag den 6. oktober 2011

Nice Girls don't have fangs


So, I've just finished Molly Harpers "Nice Girls don't have fangs".
I must say I found it quite amusing, and I did laugh a couple of times. The main character "Jane Jameson" happens to have a really bad day which ends with her being turned into a vampire. A lot of things happens to our sweet, and, at times naive, Jane, but it all ends up well for her. She falls in love with her sire "Gabriel", who is jeoulus and possesive but equally in love with her. She also gets set up for murder and it's clear someone is after her. But it's not obvious from the start who the "bad guy" is, so other than being funny and romantic, this fantasy novel also makes you think.

It's nothing like "The Sookie Stackhouse Books", "The House of Night Series" or "Twilight" for that matter, but it turned out really good, and I actually can't wait to read the sequel, "Nice Girl's don't date dead men". Molly Harper has a rare sense of humor, and I will enjoy reading more of her work.

I will give it 4 out of 5 fangs :o) Enjoy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar