Populære indlæg

onsdag den 11. januar 2012

The Vampire Diaries - The Hunters: Phantom (nr. 8)

In the beginning when I was reading "Phantom" (the 8th Vampire Diaries Book) by L.J. Smith, I thought it was pretty lame compared to the others. But as I went along, the passion, love and humour I was used to from the first books came along. It was heavy to begin with, but the VD charm found it's way back.

This time Elena is back with her family, and everything is back to normal, except the time that passed still did so. The guardians did a great job making everything as it should be in the town. But they couldn't bring back Damon, and losing him is tearing up both Stefan and Elena. The loss even starts to split them apart.
A new threat arrives and soon nobody in the small group feels save. Alaric is back in town, with his new friend Celia, and even those two are in danger. They cannot figure out where the threat is coming from, but soon they realize it's bigger and more dangerous than they feared. They have to have more faith in each other than before, and secrets are being revealed.

As I said, in the beginning this book didn'tquite capture me, but soon enough I was absorbed. I will give this book 4 out of 5 fangs even though the beginning may only derserve 3. :o) Enjoy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar