Populære indlæg

lørdag den 31. december 2011

Nightshade

I've read "Nightshade" and "Wolfsbane" by Andrea Cremer, and I must say I was disappointed in the beginning. But as I continued through the Nightdhade universe, I quickly realised this world was kind of amazing.

The main character "Calla" is the alpha of her young werewolf pack "the Nightshades". She is to be mated with the alpha from the young wolves of " the Bane  pack", Ren. This is all decided by the wolves' masters, the Keepers. But suddenly a strange boy arrives in the town, where they live, Vail. His name is Shay, and he Calla falls head over heels with him without realising it at first. She is torn between the two, and when she realises the Searchers (the Keepers enemies) are probably not who she thinks, and that maybe the Keepers are not all good guys, she is forced to confront her feelings and her loyality.

The books are different from other of this genre, but all in all it is a quite new universe, and you quickly adapt and want to learn more. I cannot wait for book 3. I will give these books 4 out of 5 fangs. :o) Enjoy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar