Populære indlæg

søndag den 23. oktober 2011

Nice Girls don't live forever

So, I've finished the third and last book in the vampire Triology by Molly Harper.
I found this one really amusing, and much better than the second book "Nice Girls don't date dead men", and even more so than the first book "Nice Girls don't have fangs".

This time our newly turned vampire heroine 'Jane' is confronted by a stalker - a deadly one that is. Her realitionsship with her sire 'Gabriel' is as twisted and hurtful as ever, and Jane feels even more lonely with seeing her best friend 'Zeb' and his wife 'Jolene' being happy together and awaiting a baby. 'Dick' and 'Andrea' are also hooking up with each other and this leaves 'Jane' as the only lonely person in the group. Her dead boss nephew finally comes to town and proves to be a big pain in the butt. And to her horror, 'Jane' discovers her membership in a 'club' for store-owners in town to be a disaster - all of the members (almost all named 'Courtney') except one proves nasty and bitchy. And even worse - her sister 'Jenny' decides to join the club aswell. As if all of this isn't enough, Jane's high school reunion is coming up, and she is listed on the memorial wall for the dead classmates. She sure enough has a lot coming up for her in this third and final book.

As I said, I found this book to be the most funny - and I think the best of them all. I could barely let go of it, and it was truly one of the most amusing and hilarous books I've ever read.

I will give it 5 out of 5 fangs" :o) Enjoy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar