Populære indlæg

lørdag den 24. december 2011

Vampire Academy

Hi guys!

So, I haven't been able to write for a while, but I have read a loooot of books in my absence. ;)

First off, I read the vampire academy series by Richelle Mead. I was like: "Hmm, I'm not sure what to think of these, but maybe I should just read them even though some people say they really stink..." before I started book number 1. But it only took a couple of pages before I was bitten and smitten! I totally adore and love these books now!

It's all about a Dhampir called Rose and her best friend, a mortal vampire (Moroi), Lissa. They run away from the vampire academy, but some Dhampirs (which serves as bodyguards for the Moroi, especially the royal Moroi) found them and brought them back. One of them is the russian hottie, Dimitri, and Rose and him soon begin to feel someting more for each other. Lissa turns out to be a really special Moroi with long-forgotten special magical "spirit"-powers. This fact gets her some enemies, who wants to use her powers for them selves. Rose job is to protect Lissa, which can be hard when a special hot russian guy trains you in combat every day and takes up her concentration. Combats, prison breaks and a few hostages later, the books of course end somewhat happy.
Rose and Lissa have to endure a lot of things in the 6 books, all from Strigoi attacks (evil vampires) and broken hearts to loosing friends and love. I could go on and on about these great books all day long, but I would be stupid for saying anything but: "Go read them!!!!". 

I give all books 4 out of 5 fangs, but only because I know a few better books. BUT I have to admit book number 6 is a bit overrated, so that will only earn 3 fangs here. :o) Enjoy!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar